Enforcement of Court Orders One of the Greatest Advantages That Our Clients Benefit From Is Our Experience

Court Order Enforcement Attorney in Paulding County

Serving Cobb County, Douglas County & the Atlanta Metro Area

Whether your divorce was arranged through court or finalized after negotiations outside of court, the judge's final decree stand with the force of law behind it. Violating the terms of a divorce agreement is not only a violation of these court orders, but also an infringement on the personal rights of others involved in the divorce. If your spouse is violating the terms of your divorce, petition a court to enforce the orders!

The Paulding County divorce lawyers at our firm have handled all kinds of divorce and family law issues. We know that obtaining a divorce settlement may only be half the battle—uncooperative former spouses may prove to cause more trouble down the road. With the help of our legal team, you may be able to successfully petition a court to enforce the agreements of your divorce settlement and resolve your legal troubles.

Obtain the solutions you seek. Contact Henrickson & Sereebutra today!

What Am I Able to Enforce?

Court order enforcement may be used for any number of legal troubles arising after a divorce. Whether shared parenting responsibilities are not being adhered to, or payments are falling behind, a court-ordered enforcement goads the offending party into action. If a former spouse does not respond to enforcement with adequate action, he or she is subject to legal penalties, and even an arrest.

Enforcements may be applied for most aspects of a divorce settlement, such as:

Do I Really Need a Court to Enforce My Divorce Terms?

Most individuals do not expect to run into trouble with shared parenting responsibilities and financial payments. When these problems do arise, many people try to resolve these issues on their own, or ignore it. More often than not, these issues remain unresolved, and the consequences of his can last for years, or even a lifetime.

If you do not receive the amount of child support or alimony payments outlined in your divorce settlement, you might face serious financial hardship that leaves you and your children in difficult circumstances. If the other parent is violating their visitation and custody rights, it is your relationship with your children that suffers.

Secure Dedicated Representation for Your Petition

Whether you are trying to resolve parental custody issues or support payments, you may take legal action to have your entitlements enforced and stop the other party from infringing on the divorce agreements. However, petitioning a court for enforcement is not as simple as filling out a form—you must be able and willing to make a case for why your issue requires enforcing. Proving this necessity requires a level of care and preparation, which our Paulding County divorce attorney may offer on your behalf.

As our client, you gain access to a legal team with years of experience handling complex issues concerning matters of family law. Our firm has handled divorces of all kinds, and when it comes to enforcing a court order for divorce agreements, we are prepared to help our clients build an effective case for court. Do not leave your enforcement petition to chance when the results can have a serious impact on your future.

Schedule a free case evaluation with our divorce lawyer in Paulding County today!

Reasons to Hire H&S?

We Provide Compassionate Legal Counsel
  • Client-Focused

    Client satisfaction is our top priority.

  • Proven Success

    Our firm has an extensive track record of success.

  • Free Consultation

    We provide free initial consultations to each prospective client.

  • Decades of Experience

    More than 75 years of combined litigation experience.

  • Customized Strategies

    We build aggressive and effective defense strategies.

  • Former Prosecutors

    Former prosecutors with insight into the criminal justice system.

 Attorney Marc Robinson

Providing Customized Solutions to Each Unique Case

View Us Through the Eyes of Our Clients

Read What Our Past Clients Had to Say
  • “Marc was very attentive to my case. He diligently reviewed my case and handled it very professionally from start to finish. He is a very knowledgeable and very very good attorney. I couldn’t have ...”

    - Nikki
  • “Marc Robinson represented us during a child support matter and he is absolutely wonderful to work with. Marc was straight forward with us and realistic while being empathic to our situation. He fought ...”

    - Suzann
  • “Marc was great! He answered all of my questions, was very flexible with my schedule and helped me navigate through what should have been a trying and difficult transition with very little trouble. He ...”

    - Jennifer
  • “Marc really helped me in my divorce battle. He was dedicated and concerned for me and my son and responsible in getting me 50/50 custody in a "mother-friendly" state. He is not afraid to get dirty if ...”

    - Steven
  • “Mr. Robinson was very professional in helping me with my divorce and family issues. He was always easy to contact, very responsive and was an excellent speaker and litigator. He is very knowledgeable ...”

    - Former Client
  • “Marc Robinson was excellent to work with! He represented me in my divorce and the process was extremely smooth and simple. The price was exactly what he said it would be upfront. He was very easy to ...”

    - Brittany

Contact Us Today

We Will Help You Achieve Your Goals
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.